Sunday, April 30, 2017

Reflection for April 24th through 28th
 
How did you do on the work?
This week we did a lot of work with the lab, and with creating our own and doing analysis. We also did work with Paul Anderson's work. I felt like I did well on the community and ecosystem questions, and that our lab is pretty well done too. We definitely were ahead of the game because we typed as we worked on our lab document.

What do you think you understand well?
I definitely understand communities and ecosystems well- I like Paul Anderson's videos a lot because they're very clear and not super frilly. I also think I understand the concepts of transpiration pretty well, and why our data supported our hypothesis.
 
Where do you think you could improve?
I think I need to familiarize myself more with the units for transpiration and the vocabulary in terms of structure, like xylem and phloem.
What strategies will you use to improve?
I'll definitely look up videos and at our old notes about it to familiarize myself. Other than that I think I'm doing okay. 

How does the work we are doing fit into the context/narrative of the course?
This fits in because by looking at communities and ecosystems we are looking how populations interact and exist, and this ties into our natural selection/evolution part of the course, and even older stuff like symbiosis and photosynthesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment